Become a Freelance Makeup Artist
The Ultimate Makeup Course: Becoming A Freelance Makeup Artist
Take your first steps in becoming a freelance makeup artist including learning the latest makeup trends and techniques, how to market yourself, how to get booked for weddings, all while learning from Ireland’s leading makeup artists.
The course is perfect for complete beginners, makeup artists who need a refresher, and ITEC qualified beauty therapist who need to update their skills.
From this course we will select a student who has demonstrated outstanding commitment, enthusiasm, and work ethic to join us for a work experience opportunity at Eyrebrushed. The candidate will partake in the party season 2018 with our Makeup Team assisting and prepping. This opportunity may lead to a part or full time role for the right candidate.
Please see below for course outline.
START DATE: TBA
Out of stock
Course fees are non refundable and non transferable. Full refund can be issued if 2 weeks notice of cancellation is given.
- Know your tools and kit shopping
- Skin types, care and how to get skin to glow
- Hygiene gets you hired
- Shade matching, concealing and foundation textures
- Day looks and Natural Makeup
The Smokey Eye
- The basic 3 shadow blend
- A Smokey eye 3 ways
- Brows, Brows and more Brows
Instagram makeup vs Red Carpet
- Trend Makeup from contour to strobing to the instabrow and everything in between.
- Show stopping red carpet glamour including red lips.
The Freelancer and Bridal
- The bridal trial: what happens, your role, how to get hired.
- A modern bridal look and mother of the bride.
On completion all students will be awarded a certificate of completion from Eyrebrushed and a Dermalogica Skincare Kit.