Image Skincare Clear Cell Clarifying Repair Creme
This multi-action gel-crème helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes through surface exfoliation while minimizing visible signs of ageing like fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration and uneven skin texture.
Featuring naturally-derived bakuchiol with retinol-like benefits, the clarifying formula improves oiliness and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, skin discolouration and uneven skin texture. Salicylic acid helps to diminish the appearance of blemishes by removing dead skin cells. Ceramides and plant-derived squalane enhance the skin’s protective lipid barrier with hydration.
This airy gel-crème is easily absorbed and leaves skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
Out of stock
Prepare to repair. This night time crème hydrates, exfoliates and targets signs of skin ageing while you sleep.
This clarifying gel-crème meets Image Skincare’s clean clinical skincare™ standard and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes or animal testing.
WHY IT WORKS
• Proven benefits from salicylic acid help to reduce the appearance of blemishes through surface exfoliation, clarify pores and remove excess oil;
• Naturally derived bakuchiol mimics the benefits of retinol, providing a gentler alternative that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin discolouration while refining texture;
• Ceramides and squalane infuse the skin with essential hydration.
HOW TO USE
• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily, after your serum of choice
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Follow with eye crème. Use PREVENTION+ SPF moisturizer during the day.
Alternate with ORMEDIC® balancing bio-peptide crème in the evening to help balance oily skin.